Delivery time for transports to SR commences at 6 p.m. on the day when the consignment was taken over and is:
a) 48 hours : standard delivery time to SR except for Bratislava
b) 24 hours : basic delivery time to the Toptrans' area of attraction Bratislava
c) special delivery time "TOPTIME" 18 hours (service is available only for transports to Bratislava)
Weekends and bank holidays are not counted in the delivery time.
CASH ON DELIVERY
- Toptrans ensures for its customers collection of cash in SR and transfer of money to the bank account in CR specified by the customer. The amount of cash on delivery must be always stated in Czech crowns (CZK). Conversion to EUR is calculated with the daily exchange rate for purchases of VÚB bank which services we use for these financial operations.
- The customer will be obliged to advise the recipient about cash on delivery only in case that he does not state the contact person and the contact telephone number of the recipient. Delivery time for the cash on delivery consignments which will not be accepted due to insolvency of the recipient will be interrupted and the TOPTRANS delivery centre will charge storage charges according to time of storage.
- Toptrans charges a fee of CZK 200 for cash on delivery in SR and related bank transfers.
- Toptrans offers his customers who send consignments to SR the service "two-way shipment" in the same way as in CR. On the basis of the sender's request our Slovak depot upon delivery of the original consignment automatically takes over goods for return transport (empty packages, boxes, etc. or products after repair in contractual service) and immediately delivers it to the original sender.
RETURN OF DOCUMENTS
- The service in terms of which the system ensures that upon delivery of the consignment to the recipient the Toptrans' driver requires from the receiving company apart from the ordinary acknowledgement of the receipt on the Toptrans sheet also the confirmed delivery notes or the rough receipt card.
1.) Telephonic advice before delivery (by the driver) :
Within the scope of this service Toptrans guarantees that the driver will contact the recipient 1-2 hours before expected delivery time, specify his actual location and inform him/her about expected time of arrival
2.) Telephonic advice before dispatch:
After arrival to the delivering Toptrans depot the consignment will be excluded from the standard delivery regime, the addressee will be informed by phone from the depot dispatching about its arrival and the consignment will be delivered at the time which will be agreed directly with the recipient.
3) Automatic advice about the arrival of the consignment on the recipient's e-mail address:
Upon receipt of the consignment in the TOPTRANS warehouse the system will automatically generate a message with an interactive link sent to the recipient's e-mail address. After clicking the recipient will see the actual location of his/her expected consignment. If the consignment was dispatched the customer would be informed also about the name of the driver and his telephone contact.
As well as for domestic transport in CR there are also several ways to get information about the actual status of the consignment if sent to a recipient in Slovakia.
1.) Tracking individual items on the internet address www.toptrans.cz according to the consignment number, piece number or any other description defined when placing the order (invoice number, warehouse position number, etc.)
2) E-mail messages about undelivered consignments including text information about the reason (e.g. the recipient does not have cash to pay cash on delivery, the recipient is not available, etc.) sent by the driver as sms messages in the moment of delivery.
3) Multiple tracking which offers continuous receipt of information about all orders of a specific company (for regular system customers only).