Domestic delivery time starts at 6 p.m. on the day when the consignment is taken over and is:
1.) 24 hours: basic delivery time
2.) special delivery time "TOPTIME" 18 hours
3.) special delivery time "TOP-PRIVAT" - evening delivery between 4 p.m. and 8 p.m.
4.) special delivery time "TOP-WEEKEND" - Saturday delivery till 1 p.m.
Weekends and bank holidays are not counted in the delivery time. If we breach the guaranteed delivery time for domestic transport of 24 or 18 hours due to our fault we will repay the customer up to 50% of the transport charge.
CASH ON DELIVERY
- On the basis of the customer's order TOPTRANS will ensure collection of cash from the recipient and subsequent transfer of the collected amount to the bank account defined by the customer.
- The customer will be obliged to advise the recipient about cash on delivery only in case that he does not state the contact person and the contact telephone number of the recipient. Delivery time for the cash on delivery consignments which will not be accepted due to insolvency of the recipient will be interrupted and the TOPTRANS delivery centre will charge storage charges according to time of storage.
- The forwarder will charge the customer for collection of cash on delivery in the home country and compensation of costs the amount of CZK one hundred. In dependence on the number of the points of collection it is possible to determine the collection charge individually. If the customer insists on using the postal money order "C" the collection charge will be always CZK 200.
Toptrans offers return transport in two variants:
1.) The service "standard two-way transport" enables the customer e.g. delivery of defective appliances to the contractual service and their return after the repair or collection of empty packages in which the consignment was packed (containers, boxes, etc.).
2.) The service "return to collection yard" is used primarily by customers from the category of internet shops and significantly contributes to ecological disposal of used appliances. Toptrans will deliver an old appliance to the closest collection yard which is defined as a point of collection within the Elektrowin system for a lump fee of CZK 400.
RETURN OF DOCUMENTS
The service in terms of which the system ensures that upon delivery of the consignment to the recipient the Toptrans' driver requires from the receiving company apart from the ordinary acknowledgement of the receipt on the Toptrans sheet also the confirmed delivery notes or the rough receipt card.
1.) Telephonic advice before delivery (by the driver) :
Within the scope of this service Toptrans guarantees that the driver will contact the recipient 1-2 hours before expected delivery time, specify his actual location and inform him/her about expected time of arrival
2.) Telephonic advice before dispatch:
After arrival to the delivering Toptrans depot the consignment will be excluded from the standard delivery regime, the addressee will be informed by phone from the depot dispatching about its arrival and the consignment will be delivered at the time which will be agreed directly with the recipient.
3) Automatic advice about the arrival of the consignment on the recipient's e-mail address:
Upon receipt of the consignment in the TOPTRANS warehouse the system will automatically generate a message with an interactive link sent to the recipient's e-mail address. After clicking the recipient will see the actual location of his/her expected consignment. If the consignment was dispatched the customer would be informed also about the name of the driver and his telephone contact.
INFORMATIONThe customer has more options how to acquire information about the status of the consignments which are transported by Toptrans:
1.) Tracking individual items on the internet address www.toptrans.cz according to the consignment number, piece number or any other description defined when placing the order (invoice number, warehouse position number, etc.)
2) E-mail messages about undelivered consignments including text information about the reason (e.g. the recipient does not have cash to pay cash on delivery, the recipient is not available, etc.) sent by the driver as sms messages in the moment of delivery.
3) Multiple tracking which offers continuous receipt of information about all orders of a specific company (for regular system customers only).